AW HELL YEAH
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
- Script update - 2nd Oct 2017
- Server stability, crashes and downtime - 14th Sep 2017
- Server downtime - 1st Sep 2017
- Sumo! - 27th Aug 2017
- Planned downtime - 25th Aug 2017
- Script tweaks - 20th Jul 2017
- Script update - 7th Jul 2017
- Gotta update on Saturday - 1st Jul 2017
- Easter egg round-up - 1st Jun 2017
Created by Jamie at 1st Apr 2017
When we pushed live the voting platform just over 2 weeks ago, we didn't expect it to get the response it did, we've been blown away with the reaction and knew we needed to do something about it
The dev team has been working night and day with no sleep and no breaks to make the server a better place.
- We've re-balanced some of the vehicle spawns you find around airports. Everyone knows that cops are scared of flying so it's likely only civilians will find these.
- A new off-road vehicle has been added to the car shop. Police pay isn't high enough to buy this though, so no worries again.
- Time and time again, we heard about some of the OP weapons that cops get. We hear you. As of today, the standard issue nitestick has been replaced.
It's not all about civilians, CIAs are supposed to be undercover, so we've added a new undercover CIA vehicle to police garages. This is exclusive to CIA players. Cops are already OP and don't get this amazing new vehicle.
Death and destruction
Larger car bomb available? huh? Certified unsafe? eh? Rediculous range? what?
There's a new weapon on the block, and she's a beauty.
As always, let us know how you get on, have fun
(On a serious note, normal rules still apply, but please have fun)