- Chainsaw voting - 15th Apr 2018
- Script update and Easter results. - 3rd Apr 2018
- Server balancing update - 1st Apr 2018
- Easter 2018! - 25th Mar 2018
- Scheduled downtime - 24th Feb 2018
- Command lag fixed - 19th Feb 2018
- Hardware upgrade - 19th Feb 2018
- Script update - 3rd Feb 2018
- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
Created by Jamie at 2nd Apr 2017
Hope you enjoyed some of our balance changes over the day, for those who didn't. Rest assured, we've "un"-balanced them now.
Although we joked in the last post about the voting platform ideas, this is the update where you can find the first batch of implementations. We've got more planned and already have items assigned to a future release.
Some items for this update in no particular order:
- You will now receive more score for risker jobs, such as robbing banks or casinos.
- You will now receive score for robbing houses and businesses.
- We now have a visible hit timer inside /hits, /hi, /myhits and as a textdraw if you're the player with the hit.
- Related to the above change, you'll notice hits now last 24 ingame hours, truth is, they've always lasted 24 but the line in chat was bugged.
- $ldmg is now red.
- Implemented button trade.
- Jobs with timers (like bus driving) will now show a timer with how long you've been doing that job.
- Added Leviathan at Bayside.
- Bids are cancelled if the amount of cash you have drops below the amount you bid.
- Added a female army skin.
- Cops can now arrest suspects by shooting them as long as they're in arrest range.
- Casino betting limit is now set to $2.5 million by popular demand.
- /houses and /businesses now show your last visits.
- /crimes will show how long ago the crime was committed.
- Removed button trade.
- Accepting a bribe will deduct one point from the cop for being dirty.
- ... However, max bribe is now set to $50k. Choose wisely.
- SACNR's HUD elements can now be removed with /hud.
- /cityinfo, /druginfo and /plants now auto refresh like /info.
- Fixed a bug where post bank letters would charge the wrong fee.
- Allow friends and group members to enter your locked vehicles.
- Friends who also have keys to your house can quit and rejoin inside.
- You can use a lock pick and /robcar to try to steal a locked vehicle.
We'll have more stuff soon but for now, we hope you enjoy!
As always, please report any bugs you may find on the forums.
Your friendly SACNR Dev Team