Gotta update on Saturday
- Chainsaw voting - 15th Apr 2018
- Script update and Easter results. - 3rd Apr 2018
- Server balancing update - 1st Apr 2018
- Easter 2018! - 25th Mar 2018
- Scheduled downtime - 24th Feb 2018
- Command lag fixed - 19th Feb 2018
- Hardware upgrade - 19th Feb 2018
- Script update - 3rd Feb 2018
- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
Created by Jamie at 1st Jul 2017
One of the biggest mechanics changes in this update is the arrest system. We wanted to balance it out to address the complaints from criminal players who say that it's too hard to defend against a cop when all they have to do is press a button.
From today, arresting got a little bit more even. Cops will now have to shoot (or damage) a player within a certain range to arrest them. You can use the tazer to keep the suspect from escaping but you'll have to be fast.
- Two teams: Vagos & Grove.
- 3 classes: Stealth, Assault & Berserker.
- Based in Zero's RC Battlefield.
- BDM stats shown on /dmsts
- Located in Los Santos Forum in East Beach, LS.
- Uses the new clickable textdraw-based class selection screen.
- [BDM] will now show in front of player's name on IRC.
- /bdm will show how many people are playing (like /jdm)
- Class selection has been changed from a dialog menu to a clickable textdraw-based class selection screen.
- Labeled on the map by a trophy.
- [JDM] will now show in front of player's name on IRC.
- JDM stats moved to /dmsts
- You select an option and it'll find you the closest place of that type.
- An arrow that points to the direction of destination will appear if player is in a vehicle.
- Direction and distance to your destination will display in the lower right.
- GPS tracking will end if you die, get arrested, use /end, or reach your destination.
- You can't use GPS if you're is indoors, on the SACNR NPC plane, doing a vehicle job, or responding to a call from /respond
Need a friend out of jail sooner? A hit contract taking too long to complete? /bail <id> to pay for their instant release.
- Implemented button trade
- Fixed el senor taco map icon not showing
- Added spray can map icon to all pay n sprays
- Changed map icon of meat factory from spanner to red light (similar to PD map icon)
- Added spanner map icon to all mod shops (Transfender, Loco Low Co., Arch Angels)
- Fixed a bug where words would be split awkwardly
- Limited letters to be 128 characters long
- Added an NPC to each casino.
- Gambling and robbery checkpoints are now available at Redsands casino.
Added a casino vault at each casino that contains the winnings the dealer has made from players:
- when a player robs a casino, the player has a chance to rob the casino vault.
- Fixed a bug in solo dice that wouldn't show if player did not have enough money from what he/she wanted to bet with.
- After a player plays solo dice, he/she has the option to reroll the same amount or to enter a different amount.
- Added a PvP dice game with a bet limit of $5,000,000
New clickable textdraw-based game called Circle Catch:
- 3 gamemodes: vs dealer, PvP, and monthly jackpot
- Monthly jackpot ends at week 4 sunday 20:00 (If you're offline, the cash will be sent through the post bank.)
A new Lucky Number game:
- Player chooses a number between 1-1000
- If you lose, money is added to a jackpot
- If you win, you win the jackpot
More things to /dig
- You can now /dig drugs and robbery items.
- The small and medium business interiors can now be purchased
- players can purchase a option to access special vehicles for carshop (players who still had tokens from previous promotional event can purchase this)
- The katana has replaced the chainsaw
- Biz will only have a yellow name if it has stock AND is selling items
- if your business has a bugged property name, make thread in bug section of forums
- Chainsaw can now be purchased at the ammunation
- prices of other options have been increased
- You can now see other players' achievements with /ach [ID]
- You can now see how close you are to the next regular player level.
- A fancy new class selection screen
- fixed NPCs not arresting half of the time
- more vehicles in remote cities
- the Police Ranger is now available at LVPD & as a vehicle spawning option for cops in the Police Garage
- all fuel stations have explosive pumps
- Removed button trade
- players can disable carsharing with friends & group members through /settings
- The buggy objectless businesses should be fixed
Let us know what you think and please give a big thank you to Gee for sorting at least 90% of this update by himself!