- Name Changes Fixed - 17th Aug 2015
- Gee's balls - 30th Jul 2015
- Rule changes - 14th Jul 2015
- Server Restarts - 26th May 2015
- SACNR properties rollback + cash reset - 14th May 2015
- Change your passwords - 12th May 2015
- SACNR Updated to 0.3.7 - 8th May 2015
- Having trouble logging into the forum? - 6th May 2015
- Server back online! - 8th Apr 2015
- Server downtime - 8th Mar 2015
Created by Blacklite at 28th May 2012
- Assists are now counted as arrests, but the assist radius is now half.
- Modified /sell - you can now use it to sell properties to other players with /sell [ID/Nick] [Price].
- Changed property purchasing - to buy a property you must now "bid" on it (it's a private bid, so nobody can see how much you bid). All players have the opportunity to bid on a property up to 60 seconds after the first bid. At the end of the 60 seconds, the highest bidder wins.
- When properties are sold using /sell, they keep the value that you sell them for. For example, if you /sell a property to someone for $5,000,000, the value of that property becomes $5,000,000. The only way the price can be reset is if the property becomes unowned automatically (unused for 2 weeks). House taxes are based on the house value, but business income is only based on the 'original value', which is stored against all businesses and houses.
- Re-added car mod saving - cars at houses with mods should now be saved.