- /iampomol - 23rd Jan 2016
- Rules update - 14th Jan 2016
- Script Update - 12th Jan 2016
- Silly Weapon Update - 5th Jan 2016
- Merry Christmas! - 5th Jan 2016
- Script update - 16th Nov 2015
- Script update - 13th Nov 2015
- 2spooky4u - 4th Nov 2015
- Script Update - 11th Oct 2015
- Script Update - 7th Sep 2015
Created by Blacklite at 28th May 2012
- Assists are now counted as arrests, but the assist radius is now half.
- Modified /sell - you can now use it to sell properties to other players with /sell [ID/Nick] [Price].
- Changed property purchasing - to buy a property you must now "bid" on it (it's a private bid, so nobody can see how much you bid). All players have the opportunity to bid on a property up to 60 seconds after the first bid. At the end of the 60 seconds, the highest bidder wins.
- When properties are sold using /sell, they keep the value that you sell them for. For example, if you /sell a property to someone for $5,000,000, the value of that property becomes $5,000,000. The only way the price can be reset is if the property becomes unowned automatically (unused for 2 weeks). House taxes are based on the house value, but business income is only based on the 'original value', which is stored against all businesses and houses.
- Re-added car mod saving - cars at houses with mods should now be saved.