- "Dans vos gueules, motards à la con !" - haydugjr - 9th Mar 2013
- SACNR Updated to 0.3X - 3rd Feb 2013
- Script Update - 26th Jan 2013
- Player Complaints - 24th Jan 2013
- SACNR Monitor Update - 22nd Jan 2013
- New complaints system - 1st Nov 2012
- New complaint system - 22nd Oct 2012
- Authorised donator rules updated - 10th Oct 2012
- SACNR and social networks - 3rd Oct 2012
- br? - 13th Sep 2012
Created by Blacklite at 28th May 2012
- Assists are now counted as arrests, but the assist radius is now half.
- Modified /sell - you can now use it to sell properties to other players with /sell [ID/Nick] [Price].
- Changed property purchasing - to buy a property you must now "bid" on it (it's a private bid, so nobody can see how much you bid). All players have the opportunity to bid on a property up to 60 seconds after the first bid. At the end of the 60 seconds, the highest bidder wins.
- When properties are sold using /sell, they keep the value that you sell them for. For example, if you /sell a property to someone for $5,000,000, the value of that property becomes $5,000,000. The only way the price can be reset is if the property becomes unowned automatically (unused for 2 weeks). House taxes are based on the house value, but business income is only based on the 'original value', which is stored against all businesses and houses.
- Re-added car mod saving - cars at houses with mods should now be saved.