Last updated by Blacklite @14th Apr 2019
Our forum rules are located here:
The English version of the rules takes precedence
If there are differences in the translations of the rules on this website, the English version takes precedence.
1. Listen to and obey admins.
If an admin tells you not to do something, don't do it. Likewise, if an admin tells you to do something, do it.
2. Don't spam.
3. Don't attack other players without a good reason.
This rule also applies to hit contracts. Please note: "Invalid reasons to kill somebody" take precedence over "Valid reasons to kill somebody".
Valid reasons to kill somebody
- They directly caused you to lose money in some way or attempted to rob a property belonging to you
- They placed a hit on you, or shot at you
- There is a hit on them
Invalid reasons to kill somebody:
- You or the other player died a valid death.
- You want to share the hit money with them.
- They tried to kill you for a hit contract which was then was canceled for whatever reason.
- They arrested you or healed you - this is their job, so you cannot kill them for it.
- You had a valid reason to kill them, but then someone else got there and killed them first.
- If someone kills you or shoots at you for no reason, the best thing to do is take screen shots and complain about them. If you want to get revenge by placing a hit and/or killing them then this is your choice, but if you choose to do this, you are NOT allowed to complain about the situation, as you have decided to deal with it yourself.
- You are NOT allowed to seek revenge on somebody for something they did BEFORE the last server restart.
- You may protect a friend if you and your friend are in the same in-game group.
4. Do not use cheats or mods.
5. Do not use any mods except the ones listed on the website.
A "Mod" is something that modifies your game in any way. Regardless of whether or not you think your mod affects other players.
These are the only exceptions: https://www.sacnr.com/mods
If you're not sure, ask an admin before you use the mod on our server!
6. Respect all players and admins.
You are allowed to swear and joke around, but please be considerate of others.
You can use the /ignore command to remove annoying players from chat.
Don't harass other players (stalking or following another player repeatedly).
7. Do not advertise anything.
This includes things such other servers, "shock sites", porn websites and other game sites.
8. If you find a bug, do not abuse it.
If you find a bug, you should report it on the forums as soon as possible. If the bug is exploitable to a great extent, you should send a private message to an admin, or send an email to [email protected]
The known bugs that you may not abuse are:
Pause abuse is when you press ESC or ALT+TAB to pause your game specifically to avoid something happening to you in-game.
Animation abuse is when you use animations to avoid taking damage.
9. Cops and Robbers cannot team up.
If you are a police officer, you must not co-operate in any way with a wanted player, and vice versa. The only exceptions
to this are: offering, accepting, or declining bribes.
If you are an innocent civilian, you are allowed to ride with a cop, but you can not help them do their cop work.
10. Do not quit the game to avoid anything. Ever.
If someone has placed a random hit or is deathmatching you, take screenshots and post a complaint on the forums. If you have a hit on you, you should wait until the hit has been cancelled or completed before quitting. If the hit was random, you will be able to get a refund for the medical fees you pay by posting a request on the forums. If you quit while the hit is still active and it turns out that the hit is valid, then you could be punished.
If you really need to quit:
- Kill or get away from any hitmen chasing you. Use /i $ply to make sure there's nobody nearby that might post a complaint.
- If you absolutely can't get away and you really need to quit, then your real life situation must be more important than the game. This means you will be willing to take the punishment you might receive for doing this.
11. Cops must avoid killing robbers and medics if possible, and vice versa.
Cops: You must not kill robbers if you can arrest them
Robbers: If you can get away from a cop, you must do so.
You may help defend a friend who is wanted, even if you are not.
Criminals are arrested if they are shot when their health is less than 50%.
Both the criminal and cops must be on foot and within arrest range.
Car-surfing does not count as "on foot".
12. Medics may not physically harm other players in any way.
Lowering a player's health and then healing them is called medic abuse and is not allowed.
13. Use common sense at all times.
If you don't think you should be doing something, don't do it. If you think you should do something, do it. Follow the rules.
If you don't know, ask someone else. Simple.
- You are only allowed to use one account / username. You must keep your password secure, and you must not "lend" your account to anyone else.
- Holding or selling properties/money/drugs on behalf of other players is not allowed.
- You may not trade in-game money for real life money or vice versa.
- You may not sell or offer to sell donator statuses unless you
meet the requirements, listed on the approved donator page
on this website.
- No scamming allowed. If you offer someone a trade of any kind, both sides must honour the agreed terms of the trade.