SACNR Server Migration
- OVH Network issues - 6th Dec 2017
- Script update + new team - 5th Nov 2017
- SACNR is dead - 28th Oct 2017
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
- Script update - 2nd Oct 2017
- Server stability, crashes and downtime - 14th Sep 2017
- Server downtime - 1st Sep 2017
- Sumo! - 27th Aug 2017
- Planned downtime - 25th Aug 2017
- Script tweaks - 20th Jul 2017
Created by Jamie at 20th Aug 2016, last modified 22nd Aug 2016
We're currently in the process of moving SACNR to a new server. We expect a slight bit of downtime during the transition to ensure stats stay up to date.
I'll update this post when we're done but in the meantime, updates will get posted to IRC as they happen
Update: Server migration is now complete, if you notice any bugs/weirdness happening either in-game or across the websites, please make a bug report on the forums and we'll do our best to get that sorted.
If you can't see the server in your sa-mp client, remove the listing and re-add server.sacnr.com