SACNR Server Migration
- Scheduled downtime - 24th Feb 2018
- Command lag fixed - 19th Feb 2018
- Hardware upgrade - 19th Feb 2018
- Script update - 3rd Feb 2018
- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
- OVH Network issues - 6th Dec 2017
- Script update + new team - 5th Nov 2017
- SACNR is dead - 28th Oct 2017
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
Created by Jamie at 20th Aug 2016, last modified 22nd Aug 2016
We're currently in the process of moving SACNR to a new server. We expect a slight bit of downtime during the transition to ensure stats stay up to date.
I'll update this post when we're done but in the meantime, updates will get posted to IRC as they happen
Update: Server migration is now complete, if you notice any bugs/weirdness happening either in-game or across the websites, please make a bug report on the forums and we'll do our best to get that sorted.
If you can't see the server in your sa-mp client, remove the listing and re-add server.sacnr.com