Christmas event results
- New Donation Perks - 11th Jan 2017
- Christmas event results - 27th Dec 2016
- Happy Holidays! - 16th Dec 2016
- :) - 22nd Nov 2016
- Medic features, Planes and Spookiness - 7th Nov 2016
- 2spooky4u (part 2) - 28th Oct 2016
- Changes to Authorised Donators - 19th Sep 2016
- Script update - 22nd Aug 2016
- SACNR Server Migration - 22nd Aug 2016
- MURICA - 4th Jul 2016
Created by Jamie at 27th Dec 2016, last modified 27th Dec 2016
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Christmas event for this year. We had a total of 66,574 gifts delivered over the two weeks the event was live.
As many of you may have worked out, the winning team was Team Santa with 39,298 gifts compared to Team Grinch (who were a slightly bigger team) with 27,276.
By refusing to sleep, eat, leave the house and talk to anyone else over the festive period, we have a stand out winner for each team. Team Santa's winner is Scarface_Capone who delivered 10,666 gifts and Team Grinch's winner is JeeperCreeper with 6,666 gifts. They'll each be allowed to add an extra house and an extra business to their accounts.
We're still putting the finishing touches to the next update and so the prizes for Team Santa and for BLACK_DEATH and Nikke will be announced early in January. This will also be the same time the grand prize winners get their extra property slots.
Profile pages will soon be updated to show the 2016 gift count for each player, feel free to go check the exact numbers everyone else got if that's your thing.
Thank you all again for taking part in this event and making it such a success, we hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed watching you all go crazy.
Special thanks to:
- Everyone who donated their hard earned cash to Leatherface in order to fund the events.
- The admins - For hosting events and keeping everyone busy (even you, Lorcs)
- Pixel - For coming up with the team idea
- Gee - For coding and testing it
- Blacklite - We have to put his name somewhere or he'll ban us
- Everyone else - For giving me (Jamie) the credit for everyone's hard work