- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
- Script update - 2nd Oct 2017
- Server stability, crashes and downtime - 14th Sep 2017
- Server downtime - 1st Sep 2017
- Sumo! - 27th Aug 2017
- Planned downtime - 25th Aug 2017
- Script tweaks - 20th Jul 2017
- Script update - 7th Jul 2017
- Gotta update on Saturday - 1st Jul 2017
- Easter egg round-up - 1st Jun 2017
Created by Jamie at 2nd Apr 2017
Hope you enjoyed some of our balance changes over the day, for those who didn't. Rest assured, we've "un"-balanced them now.
Although we joked in the last post about the voting platform ideas, this is the update where you can find the first batch of implementations. We've got more planned and already have items assigned to a future release.
Some items for this update in no particular order:
- You will now receive more score for risker jobs, such as robbing banks or casinos.
- You will now receive score for robbing houses and businesses.
- We now have a visible hit timer inside /hits, /hi, /myhits and as a textdraw if you're the player with the hit.
- Related to the above change, you'll notice hits now last 24 ingame hours, truth is, they've always lasted 24 but the line in chat was bugged.
- $ldmg is now red.
- Implemented button trade.
- Jobs with timers (like bus driving) will now show a timer with how long you've been doing that job.
- Added Leviathan at Bayside.
- Bids are cancelled if the amount of cash you have drops below the amount you bid.
- Added a female army skin.
- Cops can now arrest suspects by shooting them as long as they're in arrest range.
- Casino betting limit is now set to $2.5 million by popular demand.
- /houses and /businesses now show your last visits.
- /crimes will show how long ago the crime was committed.
- Removed button trade.
- Accepting a bribe will deduct one point from the cop for being dirty.
- ... However, max bribe is now set to $50k. Choose wisely.
- SACNR's HUD elements can now be removed with /hud.
- /cityinfo, /druginfo and /plants now auto refresh like /info.
- Fixed a bug where post bank letters would charge the wrong fee.
- Allow friends and group members to enter your locked vehicles.
- Friends who also have keys to your house can quit and rejoin inside.
- You can use a lock pick and /robcar to try to steal a locked vehicle.
We'll have more stuff soon but for now, we hope you enjoy!
As always, please report any bugs you may find on the forums.
Your friendly SACNR Dev Team