- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
- OVH Network issues - 6th Dec 2017
- Script update + new team - 5th Nov 2017
- SACNR is dead - 28th Oct 2017
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
- Script update - 2nd Oct 2017
- Server stability, crashes and downtime - 14th Sep 2017
- Server downtime - 1st Sep 2017
- Sumo! - 27th Aug 2017
Created by Jamie at 27th Aug 2017
As you may remember, for years SACNR had a "sumo" server which ran seperately to SACNR. Unfortunately, the code for this gamemode has been long lost and the server hasn't been up since last August when we moved the server to France. From today on, you'll be able to enter the Corvin Stadium in San Fierro to play Sumo within SACNR.
What is Sumo?
Sumo is a Derby-like playmode in which the goal is to remain on the map the longest, while also trying to push others off it.
Winner of the round is whoever manages to stay alive and not fall of the map for a specified amount of time.
The rounds are played on maps especially made for Sumo, with the hopes that we'll be able to accept community made content in the future.
Other Updates include:
Shooting a player with a hit contract will now cause wanted levels ;
- Players not gaining wanted levels for shooting hits was previously put in place so cops wouldn't hide in interiors and instantly arrest any hitmen. As the arrest mechanic has now changed, we believe it makes sense to revert the system to how it used to be.
- Added /mgsts (minigame stats) as a replacement for /dmsts - this includes your sumo stats.
As always, let us know what you think