- Stop sharing your passwords - 20:08:35 20th May 2018
- House interiors + patch updates - 7th May 2018
- May 2018 Update - 5th May 2018
- Chainsaw voting - 15th Apr 2018
- Script update and Easter results. - 3rd Apr 2018
- Server balancing update - 1st Apr 2018
- Easter 2018! - 25th Mar 2018
- Scheduled downtime - 24th Feb 2018
- Command lag fixed - 19th Feb 2018
- Hardware upgrade - 19th Feb 2018
Created by Jamie at 27th Aug 2017
As you may remember, for years SACNR had a "sumo" server which ran seperately to SACNR. Unfortunately, the code for this gamemode has been long lost and the server hasn't been up since last August when we moved the server to France. From today on, you'll be able to enter the Corvin Stadium in San Fierro to play Sumo within SACNR.
What is Sumo?
Sumo is a Derby-like playmode in which the goal is to remain on the map the longest, while also trying to push others off it.
Winner of the round is whoever manages to stay alive and not fall of the map for a specified amount of time.
The rounds are played on maps especially made for Sumo, with the hopes that we'll be able to accept community made content in the future.
Other Updates include:
Shooting a player with a hit contract will now cause wanted levels ;
- Players not gaining wanted levels for shooting hits was previously put in place so cops wouldn't hide in interiors and instantly arrest any hitmen. As the arrest mechanic has now changed, we believe it makes sense to revert the system to how it used to be.
- Added /mgsts (minigame stats) as a replacement for /dmsts - this includes your sumo stats.
As always, let us know what you think