SACNR is dead
- Scheduled downtime - 02:59:17 24th Feb 2018
- Command lag fixed - 02:44:19 19th Feb 2018
- Hardware upgrade - 02:42:08 19th Feb 2018
- Script update - 3rd Feb 2018
- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
- OVH Network issues - 6th Dec 2017
- Script update + new team - 5th Nov 2017
- SACNR is dead - 28th Oct 2017
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
Created by Jamie at 28th Oct 2017
Dead and hella spooky!
Three witches have descended on San Andreas, they were last spotted near Fern Ridge, Las Brujas and at Leafy Hollow. They're selling potions but only to those who posess "Magic Beans". Luckily, these are being given out to anyone trick or treating!
You can drink these potions with /potion (/pt) which can give you a short term effect, this may give you an advantage but they may also make you easier to kill, cost you more money or get arrested much faster. Use them if you dare! You can check your inventory (/in) to see how many beans and potions you have.
The witches have been kind enough to give everyone 1 potion to start the event.
As well as the bits above, The familiar bits are back from last year:
- Witches have replaced the money bag with spooky cauldrons.
- Businesses have been ordering spookier items from long haul drivers.
- A mysterious being has repainted vehicles on the map.
- Pumpkins have started growing all over San Andreas.
- Homeowners all over the server are allowing people to Trick or Treat their houses for a chance of winning $5,000,000. (Protection from scary ghosts not guaranteed)
- Mr. Skeltal, official SACNR provider of healthy bones and calcium has taken over from Anna.
- /potion (/pt) - Drink a potion
- /trickortreat (/tot) - Knock on a door - must be near a house
- /??? - The "secret" command has once again returned
- Range: Increased/Decreased range for commands like /rob /arrest /heal and /tazer
- Medical fees: Increased/Decreased med fees on death
- Damage: Increased/Decreased attack damage (Only works on players, not vehicles)
- Kung fu: Fancy fighting style
- Spicy beans: Be careful when you /fart
- Nitro cars: Any vehicle you get into has an added extra
Each effect lasts 2 minutes, so use it while you can!
Have fun and Happy Halloween!
PS: Sorry we're running the same update as last year, I had some really cool stuff planned but couldn't get it working (We had some flying NPCs). I'll try to work on it a bit earlier for next time, it'll be worth the wait, I promise.