SACNR is dead
- Script update - 19:13:00 22nd Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September - 24th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
- Weekly Updates - 18th Aug 2018
- Script update - 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
Created by Jamie at 28th Oct 2017
Dead and hella spooky!
Three witches have descended on San Andreas, they were last spotted near Fern Ridge, Las Brujas and at Leafy Hollow. They're selling potions but only to those who posess "Magic Beans". Luckily, these are being given out to anyone trick or treating!
You can drink these potions with /potion (/pt) which can give you a short term effect, this may give you an advantage but they may also make you easier to kill, cost you more money or get arrested much faster. Use them if you dare! You can check your inventory (/in) to see how many beans and potions you have.
The witches have been kind enough to give everyone 1 potion to start the event.
As well as the bits above, The familiar bits are back from last year:
- Witches have replaced the money bag with spooky cauldrons.
- Businesses have been ordering spookier items from long haul drivers.
- A mysterious being has repainted vehicles on the map.
- Pumpkins have started growing all over San Andreas.
- Homeowners all over the server are allowing people to Trick or Treat their houses for a chance of winning $5,000,000. (Protection from scary ghosts not guaranteed)
- Mr. Skeltal, official SACNR provider of healthy bones and calcium has taken over from Anna.
- /potion (/pt) - Drink a potion
- /trickortreat (/tot) - Knock on a door - must be near a house
- /??? - The "secret" command has once again returned
- Range: Increased/Decreased range for commands like /rob /arrest /heal and /tazer
- Medical fees: Increased/Decreased med fees on death
- Damage: Increased/Decreased attack damage (Only works on players, not vehicles)
- Kung fu: Fancy fighting style
- Spicy beans: Be careful when you /fart
- Nitro cars: Any vehicle you get into has an added extra
Each effect lasts 2 minutes, so use it while you can!
Have fun and Happy Halloween!
PS: Sorry we're running the same update as last year, I had some really cool stuff planned but couldn't get it working (We had some flying NPCs). I'll try to work on it a bit earlier for next time, it'll be worth the wait, I promise.