Christmas event 2017 results
- Christmas event 2017 results - 4th Jan 2018
- Merry Christmas! - 23rd Dec 2017
- OVH Network issues - 6th Dec 2017
- Script update + new team - 5th Nov 2017
- SACNR is dead - 28th Oct 2017
- A clarification on bans for internet cafe users - 9th Oct 2017
- Script update - 2nd Oct 2017
- Server stability, crashes and downtime - 14th Sep 2017
- Server downtime - 1st Sep 2017
- Sumo! - 27th Aug 2017
Created by Jamie at 4th Jan 2018
And that's it for another year!
Thanks for everyone who participated and delivered/stole gifts for their team!
240 players participated, delivering or stealing a grand total of 63,035 gifts!
While for the most part team Santa seemed to have been in the lead, team Grinch mobilised all possible people and turned the last day of the event into a head to head that stayed uncertain until the very end.
However, the final scores are in and are as follows
Team Santa 31,515 - 31,520 Team Grinch
This means that Team Grinch won by just 5 gifts!
The team will have their tokens given out within the next week. Prizes have now been given out!
Some stats for you to look over:
|=DCM=Kraken||9,298||6 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes, 52 seconds||/iamkraken /yosoykraken + 3 tokens|
|[MW]Darius||6,366||3 days, 22 hours, 26 minutes, 56 seconds||Extra property slots|
|AkshaY||5,246||3 days, 10 hours, 4 minutes, 14 seconds||3 tokens|
|ScapeGoat||2,666||3 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes, 17 seconds||2 tokens|
I've also given a comiseration prize to =DCM=Bazmany and Krlostinky for their efforts on Team Santa.
- Time spent by all participants: 217 days, 4 hours, 49 minutes, 6 seconds
- Total login sessions: 6,037 sessions.
- 5851 more gifts delivered/stolen than last year
- 48 more participants than last year
Would also like to give a special shout out to Scorpion/Stainless who has spent some time ban evading and PMing people to beg for votes for this years SACNR awards. He was obviously desperate for some recognition so I'm giving him a paragraph here! Grats man!
Cheers again for taking part
And thanks for sticking around with SACNR for another year, I'll be the first to admit it's been a bumpy ride over the last 3 years but I'd like to think things are picking up a bit now. With the release of SA-MP 0.3.8 coming soon(ish), we'll hopefully have some cool stuff for you to play with in the next year.
Jamie and the rest of the team :)