Christmas event 2017 results
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September - 24th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
- Weekly Updates - 18th Aug 2018
- Script update - 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
- Script update - 10th Jun 2018
Created by Jamie at 4th Jan 2018
And that's it for another year!
Thanks for everyone who participated and delivered/stole gifts for their team!
240 players participated, delivering or stealing a grand total of 63,035 gifts!
While for the most part team Santa seemed to have been in the lead, team Grinch mobilised all possible people and turned the last day of the event into a head to head that stayed uncertain until the very end.
However, the final scores are in and are as follows
Team Santa 31,515 - 31,520 Team Grinch
This means that Team Grinch won by just 5 gifts!
The team will have their tokens given out within the next week. Prizes have now been given out!
Some stats for you to look over:
|=DCM=Kraken||9,298||6 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes, 52 seconds||/iamkraken /yosoykraken + 3 tokens|
|[MW]Darius||6,366||3 days, 22 hours, 26 minutes, 56 seconds||Extra property slots|
|AkshaY||5,246||3 days, 10 hours, 4 minutes, 14 seconds||3 tokens|
|ScapeGoat||2,666||3 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes, 17 seconds||2 tokens|
I've also given a comiseration prize to =DCM=Bazmany and Krlostinky for their efforts on Team Santa.
- Time spent by all participants: 217 days, 4 hours, 49 minutes, 6 seconds
- Total login sessions: 6,037 sessions.
- 5851 more gifts delivered/stolen than last year
- 48 more participants than last year
Would also like to give a special shout out to Scorpion/Stainless who has spent some time ban evading and PMing people to beg for votes for this years SACNR awards. He was obviously desperate for some recognition so I'm giving him a paragraph here! Grats man!
Cheers again for taking part
And thanks for sticking around with SACNR for another year, I'll be the first to admit it's been a bumpy ride over the last 3 years but I'd like to think things are picking up a bit now. With the release of SA-MP 0.3.8 coming soon(ish), we'll hopefully have some cool stuff for you to play with in the next year.
Jamie and the rest of the team :)