Server balancing update
- Script update - 01:23:54 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
- Script update - 10th Jun 2018
- Stop sharing your passwords - 20th May 2018
- House interiors + patch updates - 7th May 2018
- May 2018 Update - 5th May 2018
- Chainsaw voting - 15th Apr 2018
- Script update and Easter results. - 3rd Apr 2018
- Server balancing update - 1st Apr 2018
- Easter 2018! - 25th Mar 2018
Created by Jamie at 1st Apr 2018, last modified 1st Apr 2018
Hope you're enjoying the easter event, we'll be concluding that in the next few days so now is your last chance to get some eggs. We're just pushing a small update today to help with some of the balancing complaints we've had over the last few months.
From today, you'll be able to type /op every 90 seconds which will give your class more advantages while removing them from the opposing team. For example, buffed criminals means cheaper weapons and a much reduced tazer range. Overpowered cops increase the cost of things, reduce the robbery range and reduce the amount you can steal from robberies.
The more people who type /op, the more overpowered your class will become. Watch out though, if a cop types this command, it'll reduce the power of robbers and vice versa.
We always get complaints that picking a random number from 0-450 means that the lottery isn't won very often. We hear you. From today, the number that the lottery is drawn from has been greatly reduced to just 15 IDs. We hope this will mean more winners.
We hope to have more updates for you soon, hope these small changes will help keep things balanced for now.