House interiors + patch updates
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 22:40:55 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
- Weekly Updates - 18th Aug 2018
- Script update - 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
- Script update - 10th Jun 2018
- Stop sharing your passwords - 20th May 2018
- House interiors + patch updates - 7th May 2018
Created by Jamie at 7th May 2018
Over the last few weeks we've had a couple of requests to reset house interiors to their pre-token state, we've had to say no since there wasn't a system for it. As soon as the server restarts in a couple of hours, you'll be able to reset them from the /house menu.
To check what the old interior was, I've added an image to house pages on profiles so feel free to check things out there.
Note: When swapping interiors back, you won't receive any tokens, as soon as they're spent, they're spent. This is explained ingame on the confirmations screen too.
- Increased the cooldown for store robberies.
- Fixed the skin change at hospitals, it'll now charge you what it says it will charge you.
- Updated /news to explain latest updates
- $ldmg clears on a fair death
- Deaths are now shown in /crimes