House interiors + patch updates
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
- SACNR Christmas Event 2018 - 19th Dec 2018
- Script update - 3rd Dec 2018
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
Created by Jamie at 7th May 2018
Over the last few weeks we've had a couple of requests to reset house interiors to their pre-token state, we've had to say no since there wasn't a system for it. As soon as the server restarts in a couple of hours, you'll be able to reset them from the /house menu.
To check what the old interior was, I've added an image to house pages on profiles so feel free to check things out there.
Note: When swapping interiors back, you won't receive any tokens, as soon as they're spent, they're spent. This is explained ingame on the confirmations screen too.
- Increased the cooldown for store robberies.
- Fixed the skin change at hospitals, it'll now charge you what it says it will charge you.
- Updated /news to explain latest updates
- $ldmg clears on a fair death
- Deaths are now shown in /crimes