Stop sharing your passwords
- Easter 2019! - 19th Apr 2019
- Weapon bug abuse - 15th Apr 2019
- Cop/Robber balance update - 14th Apr 2019
- Rule change - 13th Apr 2019
- Technical problems - 31st Mar 2019
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
Created by Jamie at 20th May 2018, last modified 20th May 2018
Over the last few months, we've had several people who have given their accounts to other players in return for donator status or ingame money. Stop giving these people your passwords and report them instead. Anyone found asking for passwords will have their account closed.
If you do give your password away, you will lose your account and if you manage to get it back, you won't be refunded anything you've lost as a result.
On top of this we've also had people using their usernames as passwords. If you do this, you're an idiot. Pick a strong password and don't use your username.
Please read the following thread: https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/44134-Password-Security
If you have any questions, ask an admin.