Stop sharing your passwords
- Script update - 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
- Script update - 10th Jun 2018
- Stop sharing your passwords - 20th May 2018
- House interiors + patch updates - 7th May 2018
- May 2018 Update - 5th May 2018
- Chainsaw voting - 15th Apr 2018
- Script update and Easter results. - 3rd Apr 2018
- Server balancing update - 1st Apr 2018
- Easter 2018! - 25th Mar 2018
Created by Jamie at 20th May 2018, last modified 20th May 2018
Over the last few months, we've had several people who have given their accounts to other players in return for donator status or ingame money. Stop giving these people your passwords and report them instead. Anyone found asking for passwords will have their account closed.
If you do give your password away, you will lose your account and if you manage to get it back, you won't be refunded anything you've lost as a result.
On top of this we've also had people using their usernames as passwords. If you do this, you're an idiot. Pick a strong password and don't use your username.
Please read the following thread: https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/44134-Password-Security
If you have any questions, ask an admin.