Stop sharing your passwords
- Script update - 19:13:00 22nd Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September - 24th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
- Weekly Updates - 18th Aug 2018
- Script update - 15th Jul 2018
- Network outages - 29th Jun 2018
Created by Jamie at 20th May 2018, last modified 20th May 2018
Over the last few months, we've had several people who have given their accounts to other players in return for donator status or ingame money. Stop giving these people your passwords and report them instead. Anyone found asking for passwords will have their account closed.
If you do give your password away, you will lose your account and if you manage to get it back, you won't be refunded anything you've lost as a result.
On top of this we've also had people using their usernames as passwords. If you do this, you're an idiot. Pick a strong password and don't use your username.
Please read the following thread: https://forum.sacnr.com/threads/44134-Password-Security
If you have any questions, ask an admin.