- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
- SACNR Christmas Event 2018 - 19th Dec 2018
- Script update - 3rd Dec 2018
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
Created by Potassium at 18th Aug 2018
We've seen lots of discussion lately about players wanting more info regarding what new features are being worked on, and what the staff team is doing to save SACNR.
We only really make new posts when there is something important to post about, which sometimes isn't for weeks at a time. Today, we change that!
At the end of every week, we will be posting up a "weekly summary" which will describe what the dev team has been working on each week, some of the things we have discussed in our weekly meetings, any script updates that went live, and maybe a few other fun stats! :)
Please understand that some of the features we are working on require a lot of time and effort, so there won't always be a lot to report every week. But we feel that a short post is better than no post!
Eventually we intend to also offer these posts via email (optional, of course) so that's something we are working on too. Would you guys be interested in this?
We'd like to communicate with you guys more, be more transparent about our progress, and get more community input - so this is the start!
We'll start the actual summary posts from next week, but we can tell you that one of the main things we are working on right now is coming up with ideas for a solution to the “biz icon” problem.
We'll leave you with a hint at one of the just-for-fun features we're currently working on too...
Baseball. Cowboy. Trucker. Top.
Thanks to everyone on the forums who showed interest in knowing more about what's going on - it's good to see that you guys care!