SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
- SACNR Christmas Event 2018 - 19th Dec 2018
- Script update - 3rd Dec 2018
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
Created by Potassium at 1st Sep 2018
Time for your weekly dose of SACNR Saturday news!
WHAT WE DID THIS WEEK
- Worked a lot on the new fun feature that no one has guessed yet (come on, guys!)
- We're training up a new developer to help us work on the script and get new features out faster
- Fixed up some internal dev stuff
- Picked some new suggestions to work on in the future
WHAT YOU DID THIS WEEK
Veteran player Se7en showed SACNR lots of love this week, with the highest total of 46 hours and 30 minutes spent in game! (Se7en is actually online right now as I write this post!)
The following players also made the Top 10 Alive Time list for the week:
Stop right there, criminal scum! 1,338 arrests were made this week, with Officer Rodddella taking our Cop of the Week position by sending the most bad guys to jail, with 139 players arrested.
The hospitals must be laughing their asses off because you spent a combined total of $130,822,719 on medical fees this week, which probably happened during the 9,617 crimes you all committed. Hopefully you managed to stay away from our Top Robber potato, who stole money right out of the pockets of 185 unsuspecting players.
We welcomed 119 new players this week, and peaked at 22 players online at a time, with 321 accounts logged into across the 7 days.
We were quite surprised by some of these stats and it's super encouraging to know that a lot of people are still around. Long live SACNR!
See you next week <3