SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September
- SACNR: Now on Instagram! - 11th Sep 2019
- Weapon bug abuse - 15th Apr 2019
- Cop/Robber balance update - 14th Apr 2019
- Rule change - 13th Apr 2019
- Technical problems - 31st Mar 2019
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
Created by Potassium at 9th Sep 2018
Hi all, it's that time again!
Not much to report dev-wise this week, just the regular work on the features we hope to release soon.
But I think most of you are here for the stats anyway, so let's get into it!
The SACNR-addict of the week was PurpleKush with a whopping 62 hours spent in-game. That's almost NINE HOURS A DAY! #dedication
The other 7 players in the Top 10 Alive Time list for the week were:
We locked up more bad guys this week, with 1,822 total arrests made within the server, 242 of which were made by our Cop of the week, Officer PurpleKush.
I suppose it makes sense that more arrests means more crimes, because all together we committed 11,734 crimes this week! Maybe the reason we were able to commit more crimes is that we weren't dying as much - our total Medical Fees for the week are lower than last week, at $126,726,088! Maybe all that extra money went into Robber of the week SommerSby's bank account after robbing 243 players.
122 new accounts were created this week, with 301 different people logging in throughout the last 7 days, and a peak player-count of 28 players at a time.
Let's see if we can raise the stats for next week! More arrests, more crimes, more alive time! Let's get it!