SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September - 24th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
- Weekly Updates - 18th Aug 2018
Created by Potassium at 9th Sep 2018
Hi all, it's that time again!
Not much to report dev-wise this week, just the regular work on the features we hope to release soon.
But I think most of you are here for the stats anyway, so let's get into it!
The SACNR-addict of the week was PurpleKush with a whopping 62 hours spent in-game. That's almost NINE HOURS A DAY! #dedication
The other 7 players in the Top 10 Alive Time list for the week were:
We locked up more bad guys this week, with 1,822 total arrests made within the server, 242 of which were made by our Cop of the week, Officer PurpleKush.
I suppose it makes sense that more arrests means more crimes, because all together we committed 11,734 crimes this week! Maybe the reason we were able to commit more crimes is that we weren't dying as much - our total Medical Fees for the week are lower than last week, at $126,726,088! Maybe all that extra money went into Robber of the week SommerSby's bank account after robbing 243 players.
122 new accounts were created this week, with 301 different people logging in throughout the last 7 days, and a peak player-count of 28 players at a time.
Let's see if we can raise the stats for next week! More arrests, more crimes, more alive time! Let's get it!