SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September
- Script update - 3rd Dec 2018
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 23rd September - 24th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 16th September - 16th Sep 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Weekly Summary 9th September - 9th Sep 2018
- SACNR Saturday: Weekly Summary 1st September - 1st Sep 2018
- Weekly Summary - August 24 2018 - 24th Aug 2018
Created by Potassium at 24th Sep 2018
It's that time of the week again friends!
Hard work pays off and hopefully DeNim can now get some sleep, as he has finally secured himself 1st place on one of the lists after making it his goal! 40.5 hours of time played this week makes him the SACNR Addict of the week :)
The rest of the players in the Top 10 Alive Time were:
- Hesoyam - 36.5h
- PurpleKush - 36h
- ABDULLAH - 30h
- Tobs - 26h
- HUN_ronika - 25.5h
- FlyingBoy - 23h
- El_Salvatore - 23h
Officer Tobs had a very close call with Officer [SS_Striker] this week, both contributing greatly to the 1981 arrests made, with one of them arresting a mere TWO more players than the other... who do you think won? Do you think Tobs is our Cop of the week again, or do you think Striker has overtaken him? If you guessed Striker... you were wrong. Officer Striker had 295 arrests while Officer Tobs had 297, making him our Top Cop for two weeks in a row! I guess we can expect his account to be mysteriously banned once Striker wakes up...
I'm sure Tobs's ban will make =DCM=VipeR and Gelasius very sad, as they /cried more than everyone else this week! Maybe it will cheer them up to know that we collectively paid $217,059,022 in Medical Fees which is a HUGE increase from last week! I personally blame ABDULLAH for this, as he alone paid $33,301,630 in medfees... just to put this into perspective, the rest of the players paid less than $8M each... what were you doing, Adbullah?!
We peaked at 27 players online at a time over our 351 logins, and made 140 new friends this week.
Will DeNim still hold the top Alive Time spot next week? Will Tobs's account mysteriously disappear while Striker arrests everyone? Will players stop abusing features and ruining the fun for everyone? Find out next week!