- SACNR Overhaul and Reset - 12:59:43 19th Nov 2019
- SACNR: Now on Instagram! - 11th Sep 2019
- Weapon bug abuse - 15th Apr 2019
- Cop/Robber balance update - 14th Apr 2019
- Rule change - 13th Apr 2019
- Technical problems - 31st Mar 2019
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
Created by Jamie at 22nd Oct 2018
Couple of script changes for you:
- After a vote in-game, /hidetiki has been moved from requiring regular player level 9 down to level 7. The minimum prize has also been increased from 30k to 100k.
- The number of vehicles that can be sold at car-shops has been increased, you'll get a line in chat when you enter cars telling you the value.
- Text/typo fixes across the script and in /help and /settings.
- Players who type /handsup in range of a cop will surrender and be arrested.
- Players inside the RPC who receive a hit will be ejected.
Thanks to Markski for making some of these changes, hopefully he'll not be too upset with the state of the code and will continue to lend a hand to the development of the script.