SACNR Christmas Event 2018
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 01:39:51 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 00:39:43 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
- SACNR Christmas Event 2018 - 19th Dec 2018
- Script update - 3rd Dec 2018
- Double, double, toil and trouble... and other cliche Halloween things. - 31st Oct 2018
- SACNR Sun... Tuesday: Fortnightly Summary - 23rd Oct 2018
- Script update - 22nd Oct 2018
- SACNR Sunday: Fortnightly Summary 7th October - 7th Oct 2018
Created by Jamie at 19th Dec 2018, last modified 19th Dec 2018
Santa has been spotted in San Andreas once again, spreading Christmas cheer by decorating the cities, and he might've left a little gift for everyone inside their houses! You will be able to open these on Christmas day - you wouldn't want to spoil the magic by opening them sooner of course!
In the meantime, some of you can help Santa out by starting a special Christmas mission of delivering gifts to houses all over the Active City! And for those party poopers who don't believe in the magic of Christmas, there's a special anti-Christmas mission for you to STEAL gifts from people's houses! (NOTE: Teams are chosen randomly - players cannot choose whether they are Team Santa or Team Grinch, and cannot switch. Type /i to see which team you are on!)
- Fill your festive sack at Santa's "Grotto"
- Start your Santa mission with /xmasjob
- Drive to houses on your list until your sack is empty
- (Optional) Refill your sack at Santa's "Grotto"
- End your Santa mission with /end
- Start your Grinch mission with /xmasjob
- Drive to houses on your list until your sack is full
- (Optional) Empty your sack at The Grinch's "Lair"
- End your Grinch mission with /end
There will be a prize for the person who delivers/steals the most gifts during the event
There is also a special Christmas spot in the middle of each city where you could find random presents
The regular stats posts will return in 2019, and we'll see you in a couple of weeks with our 2018 recap