- Weapon bug abuse - 21:23:53 15th Apr 2019
- Cop/Robber balance update - 06:37:24 14th Apr 2019
- Rule change - 01:27:49 13th Apr 2019
- Technical problems - 31st Mar 2019
- SACNR Awards 2018 Results - 3rd Feb 2019
- 2018 Summary and SACNR Awards - 21st Jan 2019
- SACNR 2018 recap footage - 15th Jan 2019
- Xmas event results, server updates - 6th Jan 2019
- Happy new year SACNR! - 1st Jan 2019
- SACNR Christmas Event 2018 - 19th Dec 2018
Created by Jamie at 31st Mar 2019
Today we will be doing some internal changes, and attemptiong fix a couple of issues, which may cause some inconveniences in the game.
Please beware of the following unintended effects that may come up, including but not limited to:
- We made way too many NRG-500's and Carbombs, so they'll be selling for $1 until we have a manageable amount of stock.
- Car bombs might have a little bit too much charge in them. Please be careful when operating them!
- Some C4 from the Carbombs spilt over San Andreas' ammunition supplies. Pretty sure we cleaned all of it off, but still beware of some residues!
- Car manufacturers warned us about the inability to produce enough cars to place on the server, so we had to use some retired stock to fill the blanks.
- Horn manufacturers warned us about the possibility of problems with their current products.
- There might be some antiques under the ground. It's fine, shouldn't be able to harm us down there.
- We have misplaced some of the helicopters in the game, so they've been replaced with other models until we find the originals. Please note these might be a bit too complicated to operate for newer players.
Please do not panic, and by all means, use these resources responsibly!
-The SACNR Dev Team
(But seriously, All SACNR rules still apply. Have fun!)