Created by Jamie at 9th Feb 2020
- Using a menu command with a direct parameter (like "/gps 10") should now be much faster.
- Changed and added some Long Haul cargo.
- Removed "Informational menu refresh" from settings. It will be enabled for everyone permanently.
- You can use "N" instead of click to close menus and stop animations. (click will still work)
- Using /rob and /heal without specifying a player will choose the nearbiest player that can be robbed/healed, instead of choosing any nearbiest player and failing if not applicable.
- It is now possible to use /settings, /gps, /help and /faq while driving a car.
- The GPS arrow now updates a little faster.
- /info lets you put a radar icon on the player you're tracking.
- The radar will now show icons for the properties you own.
- Fixed Discord <-> in-game bridge
- The tazer's chances of failure now depends on the amount of cops and robbers near. If there are more robbers, the tazer is less likely to fail, and vice-versa.
- Made it harder to hijack moving/taking off helicopters.
- Made it harder to f-abuse.
- Implement a debt system. If you go into debt, you'll be given 24 game hours to pay it back before the bank starts selling your properties.
- Map trackers on players will be less accurate the further away you're from them.
- Added option in /settings to disable your own property icons.
- Added a help option in Meat Factory. It will detail what each item does.
- Added a Signal Blocker to the Meat Factory. You can carry 3 of them. When used, signal blockers will make you harder to find for 3 minutes. They'll make you impossible to track (through a map icon) and your radar blip will only be visible for players nearby.
- Fixed bug where you could still spawn in a house after selling it.
- Fixed two cases where you'd spawn in LV while SF was active.
- Fixed bug with certain commands which allowed players to communicate while muted.
- When a business is sold, you'll now also receive a percentage of the value and all of the business bank.