This post comprises a resumed (and somewhat incomplete) list of changes from our releases during this month, all of which you can read about in more detail in the #news channel of our Discord, which you can join by clicking here.
- Added Gyms in all 3 cities. In them, you can have boxing matches against other players for a wager, and purchase/learn different fight techniques.
- The food carts across San Andreas are now populated with people working on them, and they can be used to buy food, beers and cigarettes.
- Added /point animation.
- Added "Instant travel to Active City" option in airports. Unlike traditional flights which require you to buy a ticket and wait for the NPC plane, these flights will instantly place you in the active city. You can even take your vehicle for an extra fee.
- The vehicle towing service, so far only available at Police Departments, is now also available at every carshop.
- Lowered the distance which you must maintain from cops after robbing an establishment in order to secure the robbery money.
- It's now possible to find fishing rods or signal blockers with /dig.
- Added /transactions to see your last 25 money transactions, earnings and losses.
- You can now carry up to 15 fish at once.
- Increased effective range of Desert Eagle and AK-47 slightly.
- The courier delivery/smuggling job has been overhauled. There are now multiple pickup and delivery points per active city, and players who are inside or on top of the vehicle will get a guard bonus per every delivery.
- Increased the damage of the normal shotgun a fair bit, and the combat shotgun slightly. This should make them a more viable choice in fights.
- Decreased the cost of bailing players out of jail.
- Decreased the cost of "Custom preset" vehicles in the carshop, as they were very overpriced.
- There's now a chance of taking a fish when you /rob (/rb) someone.
- The crime "Assault" now gives 2 wanted stars instead of 3.
- EMT Ambulance missions now give score every 2 calls instead of 3.
- Courier, Bank courier, Trucking and Bus driving jobs will no longer be ended if you exit your vehicle. Instead, you'll have 2 minutes to re-enter and continue working. This is specially useful for the illegal courier job, as it'll allow you to exit the vehicle if you need to defend it from police, in case you decide to do it without guards, or if you want to help them.
- The time you have to enter a long haul truck again if you exit during a mission was extended to 2 minutes, to be consistent with the change above.
- Several anticheat improvements.
Quality of Life and general improvements.
- Fish sizes will now be shown either in pounds or kilograms depending on your metric selection in /settings (/s).
- When looking at your properties through /house or /biz, you can now initiate GPS navigation to them by entering their number.
- The health and armour pickups available at Police garages are now also available at FBI garages.
- Players who are desynced will be automatically kicked from the server, and arrests/hit contracts will be granted to the last player who attacked them within a given timeframe.
- Vehicles abandoned outside Ammunation will respawn at a faster rate than normal vehicles. This fixes the issue where many players will travel to the Ammunation and abandon their vehicles there after buying weapons and leaving with their groupmates.
- Helicopters abandoned in mid-air will now immediatly despawn instead of remaining floating indefinitely, and falling from the sky every time you get near them.
- 3 minutes before the end of each game week, players will be able to vote for what the next active city is. The server will tell players to use /cityvote when it's time.
- You can now view how much a vehicle is being affected by player weight in /vehicleinfo (/vi).
- In the class selection screen, law enforcement and medic classes are now found by going to the left, all skins to the right are now civilian skins. I think this is more intuitive, since now there's buttons to choose a class directly in that screen anyways.
- The class selection screen will now show a short description for the class you're browsing through.
- Improved the look of the information box shown after you're arrested. It also won't accidentally close if you click right as you get arrested anymore.
- Improved the look and functionality of the bank counter menus.
- Improved the look and functionality of /inventory (/in).
- Improved the look and functionality of /fishinfo (/fi), as well as the Fishing shop menus.
- Fixed bug where players would have the wrong class/wanted level colour for a few seconds under rare conditions.
- Fixed /combatlog showing more damage than really caused at times.
- Fixed being unable to arrest suspects who shared a group with you under rare conditions.
- Fixed /duels which now correctly lists the last 5 duels.
- Fixed shot accuracy for duels being inaccurate ever since the damage system update.
- Fixed all the known bugs regarding the damage system.
- Other miscelaneous bugfixes.
SACNR Dev team