The following changes have been made to the game over the course of the month:
- Monthly missions were introduced. Every game month (or every 12 real life hours) you'll be assigned 3 missions to complete, which can be doing a certain amount of jobs or other objectives. Completing these will grant you with "activity stars".
- Activity stars can be redeemed at any food cart for cosmetics (only 1 so far), packs of weapons, robbery items or the ability to put nitrous in any vehicle. There's also an option where you can suggest more items or cosmetics.
- Active city won't repeat after a server restart anymore.
- You may now lock vehicles by pressing Y while on foot.
- Menus such as /i now refresh a little faster.
- Decreased the amount of time that needs to pass before selling a vehicle after logging in.
- Fixed bug where business value wasn't sometimes correctly refunded when auto-sold.
- Fixed bug where sometimes the same city would be active in a row in some conditions where voting is involved.
- Fixed a couple buggy entries in /transactions
- Fixed being able to hold the suitcase outside the active city if you followed a certain pattern to exploit the suitcase dropping mechanism.
- Fixed receiving golf club when buying weapons in Ammunation.
- Other miscellaneous bugfixes, including certain "random" vehicle spawns.
Remember to check out our Discord, which you can join by clicking here.
SACNR Dev team